      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ostwestly@...
      Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 12:06 AM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: foxvale@...
      Subject: [Ayreton] Siege Authorizations

      To all those who authorized Siege at Fox Hunt V.

      I need a list of people that authorized.

      I need it for my Heavy Weapons List paper work.

      I will need this in the next couple of days.

      I am not sure what will happen if this paperwork does not go in.

      Thank You in advance,

      Gareth Ostwestly

      Heavy Weapons Marshal for Foxvale.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic