      From: Patricia E. Chadwick <pechadwick@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, Aug 30, 2009 3:04 pm
      Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Foxhunt V and Thanks, You are All my New Best Friend

      It truly was a wonderful day.  Thank you for having our humble household.
      Just one tiny comment…The  Silken Petals is a group effort.  No particular person is in charge so I really didn’t head it up.
      I just thought  I’d let you know as I don’t want anyone get the wrong idea.  I’m just the pushy purple one who enjoys sharing and learning.
      =0 A

      [>] The Silken Petals, headed up by Akiko....who bring more and more to Foxhunt each year, with honor and grace.  Their willingness to share their talents is overwhelming.[>]

      With all that being said,  Great event.  We’re already looking forward to next year. J

      Akiko
      ___

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic