4266Fox Hunt V Weather Forecast

  • Bernal Schooley
    Aug 28 4:11 PM
      Hello friends,

      This is just a friendly heads up for those attending the Fox Hunt tomorrow.

      Based on the weather reports I'm seeing, we're not expecting any rain... that's the good news, especially given the amount of rain we've had over the last few days. The bad news is that it's likely to be chilly with a forecast high of 65 and windy with 20-30 mile per hour gusts. Luckily, many areas of the site are protected from the worst of the wind.

      Given the forecasts, please bring your cloaks and/or blankets to keep warm. We'll have a fire pit going outside assuming the winds don't pose a problem for it, but the buildings don't have any heat.

      I'm sure we'll have a great time as long as we all come prepared. We can spend the day imagining that this is April and we've endured a cold winter. That way 65 will feel down right balmy and we'll be ready to wear shorts and sandles to enjoy the warmth.

      Hope to see you all there...

      --Richard