4224Foxhunt help

  • mandy lemke
    Aug 12, 2009
      Greetings all,
      With Pennsic now over and everyone well relaxed, Foxhunt is quickly approaching. There are still volunteers needed. If you would like to teach a class please contact Hillary at jeffnaggie@... . If you would like to help out with voice heralding it would be greatly appreciated and you would contact me. I'm needing people for one hour shifts. Just making small announcements such as classes starting, lunch starting and ending things like that. I promise it won't take up all of your time. So please volunteer. Thanks and hope to see everyone there.
      In Service,
      Lady Francesca/mandy
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic