4211Re: [Ayreton] Pennsic

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Aug 10, 2009
      Hi Folks

           Sarafina arrived safely at home at 8 PM-ish Sunday night after an uneventful drive. I love not having to be at work the next day, making unpacking waayyy nicer than in the evening after 8 hours on the road. Saturday night in Royal encampment was one of the best nights we've ever had at Pennsic, with fire-pot stew, lotsa leftover booze, and a firewalk done by their Majesties and other brave souls who dared (I went 5 times!). Now onto Fox Hunt and 40 Year/Coronation!

      Etienne & Sarafina
      p.s. don't forget to catch her at Bristol Ren Fair!
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic