4206Re: [Ayreton] Pennsic Word Fame and Stories

  • Seamus MacBain
    Aug 10, 2009
      (posting because I know she won't announce it herself)

      Northshield court on Wednesday night had some royal visitors.

      The King and Queen of the middle dropped by to make Jadwiga Vladescu a
      member of the Order of the Willow for her work in the A&S50 challenge.
      You can see the project she has been working on here:
      http://carrotkhan.webs.com/

      While taking pictures in the woods battle I found myself standing with
      a marshal who happened to live in Aurora. 8.5 hour car ride, 110
      dollar gate fee, sunburns and bug bites, ... all to find myself
      chatting with someone who lives 30 miles away from my home.

      :)

      --
      Seamus MacBain

      On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Craig<philipwhite@...> wrote:

      > Greetings All!
      >
      > As you have seen, we just posted an announcement about the Fretty given to
      > the Ayreton Brewers Guild and a note thanking the guards for Midrealm Royal.
      >
      > Who else has stories to share?
      >
      > How were the battles? How was the success of the Fighter Support Team?
      >
      > Did you take or teach some classes?
      >
      > Did you see friends who had moved away or did you meet someone new to our
      > area?
      >
      > As you unpack your cars and start your laundry think about some of the good
      > times you had while they are still fresh in your mind. And then, when you
      > have a chance, please share!
      >
      > ~Philip

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic