4197Pennsic Word Fame and Stories

  • Craig
    Aug 9, 2009
      Greetings All!

      As you have seen, we just posted an announcement about the Fretty given to the Ayreton Brewers Guild and a note thanking the guards for Midrealm Royal.

      Who else has stories to share?

      How were the battles? How was the success of the Fighter Support Team?

      Did you take or teach some classes?

      Did you see friends who had moved away or did you meet someone new to our area?

      As you unpack your cars and start your laundry think about some of the good times you had while they are still fresh in your mind. And then, when you have a chance, please share!

      ~Philip
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic