      From: Craig <philipwhite@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 10:56:32 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Baronial Polling Examples

      Greetings All!

      I have had a few questions about what a Baronial Polling looks like.

      I thought this might help - two Baronies are going through the poll process now:

      http://www.midrealm.org/seneschal/WhiteWatersNMPoll.pdf

      http://www.midrealm.org/seneschal/RoaringWastesNMPoll.pdf

      You can look at these to get an example of what we would be looking at maybe sometime next year.

      ~philip

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic