      From: Scribesquire@...
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 6, 2009 6:50:38 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
      Subject: [Ayreton] Sunday, July 12th, Fighter Practice

      Hello all,

          Just a reminder that there is a practice this Sunday as part of the Ayreton Arts Academy and baronial meeting.  Here is the info:

      Roselle United Methodist Church, 206 S. Rush Street.
      Roselle, IL 60172

      (Same site as All Souls Event last year).

      Time: 1PM (note, NOT 2pm as usual).

          If you are going to be there and you are a marshal, please let me know.  It looks as if we will be able to do authorizations there IF we get enough marshals.

      Henry

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic