411Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Badge Contest

  • Alan Terlep
    Oct 19, 2006
      It is NOT against the rules to marshal arms.  The College of Heralds doesn't register marshalled arms, because by definition you marshal two or more devices that are *already* registered.  But if you have the right to use more than one device, you can display them together (Constance and I have a tent wall that marshals our arms together, for example).

      It would be uncommon to display a banner with 6 arms marshalled together, and it would be an extremely complicated image--probably not useful as a populace badge.  But it might be fun to do, as long as all the groups were on board.

    • Show all 48 messages in this topic