4102RE: [Ayreton] A missive of great sadness

  • V. Townsend
    Jul 4, 2009

      Greetings,

      It is with great difficulty and sadness that I share that Gareth Ostwetly's father, Harold Kenneth Berger (known as Ken) passed away this morning. Jeff and Aggie both have devoted all of their spare time to helping their parents whenever they could, wherever there was a need, sometimes under complete exhaustion, but always with a smile. Still, it makes the struggle for life no easier in bearing his passing. Information on arrangements will be forthcoming as it is known.

      With grief sometimes our sole comfort is in knowing that our love endures. Please share your love and compassion with them both, in ways most appropriate to your heart.

      Jeff and Aggie, we are here for you.

      Sincerely,
      Gwen

      Jeff and Aggie;

      Please accept our sincerest sympathy for your loss.  Words alone cannot express our well wishes for both of you in this time of sorrow.

      Vic and Robin Townsend

      Duke Dagan & Lady Mica

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic