4100A missive of great sadness

  • Cynthia McCowin
    Jul 4, 2009
      Greetings,

      It is with great difficulty and sadness that I share that Gareth Ostwetly's father, Harold Kenneth Berger (known as Ken) passed away this morning. Jeff and Aggie both have devoted all of their spare time to helping their parents whenever they could, wherever there was a need, sometimes under complete exhaustion, but always with a smile. Still, it makes the struggle for life no easier in bearing his passing. Information on arrangements will be forthcoming as it is known.

      With grief sometimes our sole comfort is in knowing that our love endures. Please share your love and compassion with them both, in ways most appropriate to your heart.

      Jeff and Aggie, we are here for you.

      Sincerely,
      Gwen
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic