      From: Dorothy Slavik <ladybirna@...>
      To: tcd3125@...
      Sent: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 7:12 am
      Subject: Rose Tourney lost and found

      Hello Tim,

      First I wanted to let you know that everything went great at the event and TRM had a wonderful time.  They liked the hotel, thank you for arranging for it.

      Next, a member of the Royal Staff is missing a chair.  It's a heavy duty tan camp chair, with an attached side table.  It belongs to the Head Retainer, His Majesty's squire.  He was using it during court, sitting near the back and left it there when he went to help take down Their Majesties day shade.  By the time he had returned, it was no longer there. Being a fighter, it was one of the few chairs he could use while in armor, so he would like to make sure he gets it back.  If possible, could you spread the word among your populace to find out who packed it up for him?  I would appreciate it!

      Thank you,
      Lady Birna Gunnlaugsdottir
      Chamberlain