      From: Bo <ugosid@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, 18 May 2009 1:20 pm
      Subject: [Ayreton] Introduction

      Greeting Ayreton,
      My name is Arthur Nathaniel Archer. I am currently Pursuivant of the Incipient
      Canton of Athelington (Northern Canton of Illiton/Princeton area). I have been
      around for a few years and have already had the pleasure of meeting many folks
      in Ayreton.
      My primary interests involve 14th century material culture, including
      leatherwork, costuming, armor, heraldry, etc. I have recently started fighting
      and currently working on a mid 14th century English kit. I hope this place will
      be a useful forum for connecting with others in the area.
      Thanks for your time,
      Arthur :)
      p.s. Thank you again to the people of Foxvale for being so friendly and open
      last weekend. I had a very enjoyable time.
      "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
      Yahoo! Groups Links
      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional
      <*> To change settings online go to: