3960Early Music on the 'net

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    May 18, 2009
      I have a feeling that I may be mentioning something that most already know about, but here goes...

      Here is a fun website that features streaming music from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance. And it's free.

      http://www.ancientfm.com/

      Enjoy.

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

      Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic