3896XL event flyer for distribution at Coronation.

  • Fern
    May 1, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 81 KB
    Dear Aryeton,

    For those of you are going to Coronation this weekend, I wonder if you will have the opportunity to print out and bring along some copies of this flyer? Either color or black&white would be OK.

    This is the flyer for the XL event here in October. I have revised the text to make it more appealing, and added some information.

    Please talk up the event if anyone asks about it. There will be new updates to the website shortly after this weekend.

    Thanks very much for your help!

    Fern

  • Show all 10 messages in this topic