3882Baronial Business Meeting Agenda: Sunday May 10, 2009 at 6:00 PM

  • Craig
    Apr 27, 2009
      Greetings All!

      Baronial Business Meeting is in a couple weeks with the Baronial Charter meeting starting at 4:00 pm. Business meeting will start at 6:00 pm.

      Details:
      Host: Tree-Girt-Sea
      When: Sunday May 10, 2009 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Ida Congregational Church of Jefferson Park
      5320 West Giddings, Chicago, IL 60630

      Access does require several steps down to the meeting room, and help will be provided for those with special needs. Call Philip at (cell) 817-313-7575 upon arrival for assistance.

      Street Parking is available next to the Church. Additional parking is available in the Hoyne Savings Bank parking lot at the intersection of Milwaukee and Giddings.

      This -IS- a potluck, so please make sure you participate to make it fun for all!

      Charter meeting is in the same location at 4:00 pm.

      Agenda:

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule (5 min)
      • Ayreton Officer Reports (5 min each)
      • Transition Update (5 min)
      • Rites of Spring (5 min)
      • Rose Tourney (15 min)
      • Rampage at Ragnarok/35th Baronial Anniversary (5 min)
      • Pennsic (5 min)
      • 40 Year (10 min)
      • Crown / Kingdom gifts (5 min)
      • Upcoming Local Events (5min)
      • Other Announcements

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on the agenda please let me know before the meeting. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

      Officers – if you can not make it please let me know. Send me what you would like to report or please send your deputy.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic