3868Sad news

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Apr 22 8:16 PM
      It is with sadness and sorrow that I report the passing of Maestra Gwenhwyvar Nocturnal's (Cindy Wong-McGowan's)  mother.  Gwen's mom has been fighting a battle with lung caner and was recently hospitalized with pneumonia.

      Gwen has spent the last three days at her mother's side and was with her as she passed.

      As more information about services becomes known I will pass it onto the list.

      Sadly,

      Hillary of Langeforde

      Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic