      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 4:28 PM
      To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Talk Like Shakespeare Day Tomorrow

      So, we're supposed to talk like we've been dead for about 400 years?

      In Service,

      -DEH Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.G.C.
      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

      To: ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com; thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: skycat@...
      Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:21:30 -0500
      Subject: [Ayreton] Talk Like Shakespeare Day Tomorrow

      Hello,

      Mayor Daley has declared tomorrow 'Talk Like Shakespeare Day'.
      Learn more on this website:

      Have fun with it!

      Tabitha Pennywarden

      Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic