38Greetings from Shire Greyhope

  • Ehrenfried Schertenleib
    Apr 28, 2006
      We in Greyhope, though not offically a part of Ayreton, are still
      ready to help are neighbors. In this spirit of cooperation.....(here
      it comes)

      The Shire needs the help of a few warrented Heavy and Rapier Marshals
      for Chaos Caravan. Our Rapier Marshal is unable to walk the trails and
      as yet we have not warrented a new Heavy Marshal. If you are planning
      to attend, are warrented as a Heavy or Rapier Marshal and are willing
      to lend a hand please let me know.

      Chaos Caravan is May 19-21 in Michigan City, Indiana.

      Thank you for your help.

      Herr Ehrenfried Schertenlieb C.R.C.
      Acting Heavy Marshal for Shire Greyhope (M.I.T.)