3795Baronial Business Meeting Agenda: Sunday April 5, 2009 at 6:00 PM

  • Craig
    Mar 30, 2009
      Greetings All!

      Baronial Business Meeting is in a week with the Baronial Charter meeting starting at 4:00 pm. Business meeting will start at 6:00 pm.

      This is a pot luck so please bring food to share with everyone. Plan ahead because we will also have fighter practice before the meetings.

      Host: Grey Gargoyles
      When: Sunday April 5, 2009 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Ida Noyes Hall - 59th St. and Woodlawn Ave. , Chicago , IL 60637

      This *is* a potluck.

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule (5 min)
      • Ayreton Officer Reports (5 min each)
      • Transition Update (5 min)
      • Ayreton Carnivale (15 min)
      • Rites of Spring (5 min)
      • Rose Tourney (15 min)
      • Rampage at Ragnarok/35th Baronial Anniversary (5 min)
      • Pennsic (5 min)
      • 40 Year (10 min)
      • Ayreton / Carriag Ban co-sponsoring events (5 min)
      • Crown / Kingdom gifts (5 min)
      • Upcoming Local Events (5min)
      • Other Announcements

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on the agenda please let me know before the meeting. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

      Officers – if you can not make it please let me know. Send me what you would like to report or please send your deputy.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic