3773Re: [Ayreton] Birthday Invite (Off Topic)

  • jay sabath
    Mar 23, 2009
      Moira,

      Have a great birthday.

      Can't make it to your celebration but do have a great time.

      Johannes Machiavelli.

      On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 10:39 PM, Valerie <valball_100@...> wrote:

      Hello all my old friends. I'm very pleased to find out it seems I will be able to pay a visit to Chicago for my birthday on March 26th. I hope those who know me and are available will join me at Dave & Busters located at 1155 N Swift Road Addison , IL 60101 630-543-5151 at 6pm.

      This will be an informal gathering so if you care to join me to celebrate for a couple of hours I would love to see many of you there.

      Thank You and Miss You All!

      Moira O'Dorran

      --
      Lord Johannes Machiavelli