      I would direct you to one but I do not know what kind of weaving pattern you need.

      Good luck

      Johannes Machiavelli

      On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Dolores Becker <danceswithwords42@...> wrote:

      Thanks to everyone who responded.  It had occurred to me that I could learn how to do it myself...in my copious free time (tm)...but I don't want to wait that long } ; ).

      Solgai

      From: Andrew Otto <exit104@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 10:24:12 AM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] chair repair

      Angus' ears perk up as sombody mentions woodworking. ..

      Woodcraft has all of the tools, supplies, and reference's on how to do caning. Check out this link:

      http://www.woodcraf t.com/search/ search.aspx? query=caning

      The retual stores are in Woodridge just off the 355 tollway and on Dundee road at 355.

      The task is not difficult, especially with the correct tools and supplies. I am not certain, but using cane and other woven techniques is period as well. You could teach a class! ;>

      Angus Fraser - Penilond Labs
      -*Angus*-