      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Digest Number 1049
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 9:09 AM

      There are 4 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1a. Business Meeting Location Vote Reminder
          From: Craig
      1b. Re: Business Meeting Location Vote Reminder
          From: Kyla
      1c. Re: Business Meeting Location Vote Reminder
          From: Charles Grab

      2a. New file uploaded to Ayreton
          From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com

      Messages
      1a. Business Meeting Location Vote Reminder
          Posted by: "Craig" philipwhite@... young_happy
          Date: Fri Mar 6, 2009 9:15 am ((PST))

      Howdy All!

      As a reminder, if you can not make the baronial business meeting this Sunday please email me your choice today.

      We have an additional option that was suggested yesterday as well.

      Our choices:
      1. Continue to rotate between the five groups.
      2. Hold each meeting at Molly Malone's in Forest Park. (www.themollymalones.com)
      3. Hold each meeting at La Petite Sweet in Westmont. (www.lapetitesweet.com)

      Thanks! And see you Sunday!
      ~Philip

      Messages in this topic (3)
      1b. Re: Business Meeting Location Vote Reminder
          Posted by: "Kyla" skycat@... skycat_4
          Date: Fri Mar 6, 2009 9:42 am ((PST))

      I vote for La Petite Sweet!
      Say hello to Bob and Diane while you're there.

      Tabitha Pennywarden

      As a reminder, if you can not make the baronial business meeting this Sunday
      please email me your choice today.

      We have an additional option that was suggested yesterday as well.

      Our choices:
      1. Continue to rotate between the five groups.
      2. Hold each meeting at Molly Malone's in Forest Park.
      (www.themollymalones.com)
      3. Hold each meeting at La Petite Sweet in Westmont. (www.lapetitesweet.com)

      Thanks! And see you Sunday!
      ~Philip

      "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Messages in this topic (3)
      1c. Re: Business Meeting Location Vote Reminder
          Posted by: "Charles Grab" cgrab@...
          Date: Fri Mar 6, 2009 3:13 pm ((PST))

      Easier though it would certainly be to keep things at one spot
      (especially Westmont :-)  I suspect some effort should be made to keep
      it moving between the groups.   Still, I haven't been a regular atendee.
      Those that are should perhaps have a bit more say than those of us
      calling from the armchair section :-)

      Cerian

      Messages in this topic (3)
      2a. New file uploaded to Ayreton
          Posted by: "Ayreton@yahoogroups.com" Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri Mar 6, 2009 3:16 pm ((PST))

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Ayreton
      group.

        File        : /AyretonBFPv2.doc
        Uploaded by : maestraghita <suzanearley@...>
        Description : Ayreton Branch Financial Policy Draft Version 2

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      maestraghita <suzanearley@...>

      Messages in this topic (17)