37Re: Ayreton Announcement Changes - A practical approach.
- Apr 27, 2006Thank you, your Criershipness, but I'd like to make a few additional
- Anyone who wants to can be a moderator, and now that first-posts
have to be approved, the more people who can do this job the better.
- In addition to asking conversation be kept to the local the default
"reply-to" is set to the AUTHOR, not the list-- so if you want to make
a public reply, you have to change the To: line to
- Yes, anyone can make announcements. Even birthday, congratulations,
party, for-sale, or any announcements that are of interest to the
whole area, not just event/meeting announcements.
- Also, any member can currently put events on the calendar. I try to
add all events that I see posted to mailing lists and web pages, but
I'm sure I miss some. But please, if you do, remember to turn OFF the
Reminder. The default 15 minute reminder is useless and annoying, and
unfortunately I can't change the default.
~Tedesco da Venezia~
- << Previous post in topic