3676Re: [Ayreton] Fwd: Classes listed for A&S Da

  • Christina King
    Feb 18, 2009
      Metylda.. you are absolutely right.  My apologies to the list and to the class coordinator.

      Mihri

      On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 11:25 PM, Metylda <bamf505@...> wrote:

      Then I would suggest you contact the class coordinator and double check. I posted what was forwarded to me.

      Also, I would suggest that in the future, you talk to that person before complaining in a forum that they may not be a part of.

      My two cents,

      Metylda

      There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

      *****

      Me þæt wyrd gewæf