3663Rites of Spring Vollunteers

  • Craig
    Feb 17, 2009
      Howdy All!

      At our last business meeting we agreed that it would be a good idea to
      offer our services as Ayreton to the Barony of Illiton for their event
      – Rites of Spring. This will also be the Midlands Regional A&S Faire
      and the Midlands Regional Archery Championship.

      I have been in touch with the event steward and they are very happy to
      have our support. They could use some help with troll, feast servers,
      and clean up.

      You can contact the activity coordinators directly:

      Troll: Moricea Marceala De La Vail jabrodbeck@...
      Feast Servers: Fuyutsukime Hattori moonflake1978@...

      They mentioned clean up would be nice – though they understand many of
      us will want to get back onto the road and make a safe trip home.

      Go Ayreton! Continue being good neighbors!

      ~philip

      Event Website for reference:
      http://illiton.startlogic.com/rites2009/index.html