      From: Tedesco da Venezia <tedesco@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 1:56:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Event Site

      This is the Church of the Holy Family in Lake Villa, yes?

      On 10/16/06, KCMalone3@aol. com < KCMalone3@aol. com> wrote:

      Anyone else still have a good lead on a site?

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

      Here is what i found out about the church....it is approxamately $925 for the use of the whole facility including the kitchen (based on hours and # of people).  The one drawback is there isn't any place for archery and we don't have the shower facilities of the high school.  There are plenty of classrooms and quit a bit outdoor and indoor space.  The kitchen is large.  There is currently nothing but Easter on the church's calendar.  That will change I am sure, but presently, it is open.

      Anna Rakel
      (Ke ll ee)

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic