359Re: [Ayreton] Event Site

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Oct 16, 2006

      Anyone else still have a good lead on a site?

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

      Here is what i found out about the church....it is approxamately $925 for the use of the whole facility including the kitchen (based on hours and # of people).  The one drawback is there isn't any place for archery and we don't have the shower facilities of the high school.  There are plenty of classrooms and quit a bit outdoor and indoor space.  The kitchen is large.  There is currently nothing but Easter on the church's calendar.  That will change I am sure, but presently, it is open.

      Anna Rakel
      (Kellee)
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic