      From: spdesroches@...
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 8:25 pm
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Reenactor Fest 6-8 February Schedule

      Indeed

         I'll ask our chatelaine a.k.a. my wife, Mistress Baroness Sarafina for whatever recruitment materials she may have. Also, although not a period display, having a laptop running any one of a number of SCA videos is also helpful in grabbing attention.

      Etienne
      -------------- Original message from AlexdeSet@...: --------------

      Greetings!
           Most Excellent, Excellency (gosh, this is fun!). OK, you'll bring stuff to do and show, and can be there for an hour (or more, at your discretion) starting Friday at 3? Great!
           OK, my appologies for mis-calling your home. Can you bring some contact info/chatelain stuff from GG to display?
      Is mise le meas,