3577Crosspost...someone in need of ride

  • scribesquire
    Jan 24, 2009
      From the Legio Draconis site...

      "I've been missing the SCA more than anything during my time at school,
      and I've managed to get Valentines day off work so I can go to Val Day
      (huzzah!). It's possible to get to K-zoo by train, but if anyone from
      the Chicago area is planning to drive in and day-trip the event, and
      would be willing to let me hitch a ride...

      If possible, I'll be checking here regularly, also my email address is
      kyla@.... Hope to hear from anyone, thanks!

      -Kyla Moran
      If the meek inherit the earth, can't we just steal it back from them?"