      From: "azrael@..." <azrael@...>
      To: sca-middle@...
      Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 5:35:12 PM
      Subject: [Mid] "Pale" ads for February 2009: AUTOCRATS PLEASE READ

      Greetings to all from Azrael ben Shemhazai, editor of “The Pale”!

      Please forgive the shouting letters in the headline, but I wanted to get
      people's attention, as the system I'm creating doesn't work unless it's

      Ensuring that every ad submitted to me gets properly placed in "The Pale"
      is of utmost importance. This is why I have the receipt system to confirm
      each and every ad that is sent to me.

      However, I'm creating a new level of protection to ensure that each ad is
      correctly placed -- every month, around the end of the first week, I'll
      post the ad list to the Middlebridge. This will be done after all ads have
      been placed and laid out, which means that what I'm listing here is
      essentially what's ready to go to the printer.

      If you’re an autocrat for an event and you have submitted an ad for the
      February Pale, please check this list carefully to see that it is correct.
      If anything is wrong – particularly if you have sent me an ad and received
      a receipt letter, but it’s not in this list — please contact me
      IMMEDIATELY, at pale@... or 317-396-9122.

      For the February 2009 Pale:
      Winter’s End, Barony of Fenix, Feb. 21
      8th Annual Quest for the Golden Seamstress, Canton of Brakendelve/Barony
      of the Roaring Wastes, Feb. 20-21
      North Oaken Regional A & S Faire, Marche of Alderford, March 28
      Winter Dance and Game Revel, Shire of Eastwatch, March 7
      Candlemas XXII, Shire of Dragonsmark, February 7

      Freezing Our Haflas Off, Barony of White Waters, March 14-15
      Better War Through Archery, Barony of Sternfeld, Feb. 7
      Val Day 2009, Canton of Three Hills, Feb. 14
      A & S Education Day, Ravenslake, March 7

      Ceilidh XXI, College of St. Joan/Barony of Flaming Gryphon, March 7

      As I said, please contact me ASAP if something appears to be off.

      Azrael ben Shemhazai
      Editor, “The Pale”

      From: azrael@...