3494Re: [CHARTER] Minutes for December 14 Committee Meeting

  • auldefarte
    Jan 4, 2009
      Robyyan,

      Perhaps I missed it, but where are the notes from this session
      posted? According to Phillip, the next charter meeting is only a week
      away. I checked in the files section of the Ayreton Yahoogroups site
      but didn't see them, and I have seen no follow up on the list since
      your last missive on the subject to indicate where or when they were
      put up.

      -- G

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com,
      Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-robyyan@...>
      wrote on 12/16/08:

      > We'll be posting notes soon - I've been at a
      > training course for two days, and it'll take me
      > a day or two to get caught up.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic