3492Re: [Ayreton] Need info about embroidered patches

  • Earik MaxSkellie
    Jan 3, 2009
      Fern wrote:

      Dear Aryeton,

      Who remembers the embroidered patches with the Midrealm populace badge on them? The round patches, with a red pale and a dragon?

      Such patches have the potential to be great site tokens for the 40-yr celebration. I asked the Kingdom Seneschal about them, but she is unfamiliar with their source and origin.

      So now I'm asking  Aryeton people, because I'm sure that there is somebody on the list who knows the answers, or how to get the answers.

      Who manufactures the patches? Who distributes them or sells them? How much do they cost to manufacture and how much lead time is needed?

      Thank you very much for your help!

      I thought there was also a badge available, but cant find it. The person who runs very big design is from Fenix (I believe).  Her e-mail is jen@....

      Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
      Ayreton Brewers Guild

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
      - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic