      From: Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...>
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Need info about embroidered patches
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 9:17 AM

      Fern--

      I have a Viking embroidery machine that I believe could produce some of these.  I would be very hesistant to say I could do them all for two reasons:  1) I'm not totally sure it will work (although it automatically came up on my curent software for my machine, so there's a really really good chance).  2) Time required.  However, I will try in the very near future to play around with it, and see what's up.  If there are others out there with similar machines (and it's in a ton of different formats), maybe we could divide and conquer?

      How many are we talking?

      And, you do mean the midrealm one that's white, with a red stripe and a green dragon on it, right?

      Acelina