      Additional Middle Kingdom Badges and Embroidery files can be found at http://www.midrealm.org/heraldry/embroidery/index.htm in case one would like to embroider their own on an embroidery machine.

      I know I have an embriodery machine that takes .pes files, and I know a few others in the group also have a machine that takes the files listed on the website.

      -Verena Entenwirth

      On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 1:57 PM, Dougal MacAlister <scadougal@...> wrote:

      To the Gracious Sir Fern,

      The information that you are looking for is here:

      THL Dougal MacAlister, C.G.C.
      Midlands Regional Archery Marshal

      From: Fern <fern1445-tgs@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 1:49:00 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Need info about embroidered patches

      Dear Aryeton,

      Who remembers the embroidered patches with the Midrealm populace badge on them? The round patches, with a red pale and a dragon?

      Such patches have the potential to be great site tokens for the 40-yr celebration. I asked the Kingdom Seneschal about them, but she is unfamiliar with their source and origin.

      So now I'm asking  Aryeton people, because I'm sure that there is somebody on the list who knows the answers, or how to get the answers.

      Who manufactures the patches? Who distributes them or sells them? How much do they cost to manufacture and how much lead time is needed?

      Thank you very much for your help!

      yours,

      Fern

      --