      From: Fern <fern1445-tgs@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 1:49:00 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Need info about embroidered patches

      Dear Aryeton,

      Who remembers the embroidered patches with the Midrealm populace badge on them? The round patches, with a red pale and a dragon?

      Such patches have the potential to be great site tokens for the 40-yr celebration. I asked the Kingdom Seneschal about them, but she is unfamiliar with their source and origin.

      So now I'm asking  Aryeton people, because I'm sure that there is somebody on the list who knows the answers, or how to get the answers.

      Who manufactures the patches? Who distributes them or sells them? How much do they cost to manufacture and how much lead time is needed?

      Thank you very much for your help!

      yours,

      Fern

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic