      From: Craig <philipwhite@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 9:56:46 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] December Pale Correction: Kingdom Twelfth Night

      Ayreton Craftsperson' s Faire:

      A Laurel/Populace prize tourney with artists invited to display for
      feedback and commentary. We also have a performance time before
      Court. There will not be formal judging as this is not a competition.
      Contact Dame Nicholaa (nhalden@comcast. net) if you are interested in
      displaying.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic