3442[CHARTER] Meeting Agenda for 2008-12-14

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Dec 9, 2008
      The meeting will be at:
      Congregational Church of Jefferson Park
      5320 W. Giddings
      Chicago, IL 60630
      (Lawrence & Milwaukee)

      The goal for this meeting is to come to agreement on the meaning of the “Organization” topics listed below that will drive the content of the charter.

      4:00 Welcome, introductions

      4:15 Meeting Plan & Agenda Review
      * Note taking volunteer(s)
      * Schedule check for March & April (Easter Sunday)

      4:20 Review last meeting's notes
      * http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/message/3355

      4:25 Review ground rules

      4:30 Define PRECEDENCE OF LAW

      4:40 Decide on our definition of MEMBERSHIP

      4:55 Define how and when we will run MEETINGS

      5:10 Define how we do DECISION MAKING, including PROXY VOTING

      5:30 Parking Lot

      5:40 Next Actions

      5:45 break before business meeting

      Please print and bring your own hard copy of this agenda if you want one. (Hint: reformat with more space between topics, and it makes a good note taking form...)

      Please be on time. I expect to start and finish these meetings on time, and we'll be more effective if everyone is there from the start.

      If you are unable to attend the next meeting and have comment to make on the topics up for discussion, send email directly to me at rtesca-charter@... I will take hardcopy to the meeting to ensure your voice is heard.

      It would be helpful to review what Kingdom Law has to say on these matters (http://www.midrealm.org/seneschallorum/midrealmlaw.pdf), also Corpora & the By-Laws (http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/govdocs.pdf)

      Thank you all!

      Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic