3436Monday Dec 8th ToH Fight practice is CANCELED

  • Clint Anderson
    Dec 5, 2008

      Sorry to cancel practice again all, but there is another "emergency" wrestling match that is taking our space again this Monday.  However we are still on target for practice on Monday the 15th and as long as no other "emergencies" pop up, we should be good for the rest of the winter.

      Please help me pass this message along to those I may have missed, as I'd hate to have people standing out in the cold next Monday waiting for the rest of us to show.

      Thank you,
      Anton

      > Hotmail® account.

      Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic