      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf
      Of adam.trent
      Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 9:58 AM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Ayreton] LAST CALL - TGS 12th Night Classes

      I plan to compile the class schedule during the week of December 8-12,
      so please have your class requests/preferences to me no later than this
      Friday, December 5.

      Keep in mind that our theme is 'A Roman Masque in 16th Century Italy',
      so anything about your class which could enhance that concept is
      greatly appreciated, but certainly not mandatory.

      Looking forward to a memorable event!

      In Service,

      A.T.

      Yahoo! Groups Links