343Re: Saturday Armour Making

  • David Roland
    Oct 12, 2006
      I have not heard of any such thing. I hope that anyone who does
      know about it would be kind enough to let people know so they can
      come.

      If you would be so kind as to contact me offlist I shall attempt to
      play middle person and see if I can contact persons involved.

      Ian

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "James Ingram" <james_j_ingram@...>
      wrote:

      > Ian,
      > Jamie was telling me at the Tuesday practice that this coming
      Saturday there
      > was going to be an armour making demo/class of somekind. He said
      it was
      > brought up at last Sunday's practice. If I remember correctly you
      were out
      > of town visiting your Lady, but I'm curious if you know anything
      about it?

      > Thanks,
      > Jim

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic