      From: Scribesquire@... <Scribesquire@...>
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Demo help needed
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 1:31 PM

      What he said.

      Henry

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: AndreAllen@aol. com
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
      Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:16:49 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central

      Well you can but I doubt the proprietor would approve.

      It is a rather small store and has tables and other furniture strewn about.

      AElfred

      From: scribesquire <Scribesquire@ comcast.net>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Demo help needed
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 11:06 AM

      Greetings,

      Last year we did a living window as part of the holiday display for
      the below bookstore. They would like us to do it again this year. The
      info is:

      Date: Friday, December 5th, 6 - 9pm.

      Where: Centuries and Slueths Bookstore, 7419 W. Madison Street,
      Forest Park Illinois

      Contact for questions: Misreall (at) comcast (dot) net
      Store number (708) 771-7243

      What: Wear garb, be decoration, if you have a period art that
      doesn't take up tons of room, you can bring and do that. Last year I
      did some calligraphy but unfortunately I will be out of town this year.

      Henry of Exeter

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic