      From: kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:42 am
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Demo help needed

      Can we fight in the window?

      -Kevin

      --- On Thu, 11/20/08, scribesquire <Scribesquire@...> wrote:
      From: scribesquire <Scribesquire@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Demo help needed
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 11:06 AM

      Greetings,

      Last year we did a living window as part of the holiday display for
      the below bookstore. They would like us to do it again this year. The
      info is:

      Date: Friday, December 5th, 6 - 9pm.

      Where: Centuries and Slueths Bookstore, 7419 W. Madison Street,
      Forest Park Illinois

      Contact for questions: Misreall (at) comcast (dot) net
      Store number (708) 771-7243

      What: Wear garb, be decoration, if you have a period art that
      doesn't take up tons of room, you can bring and do that. Last year I
      did some calligraphy but unfortunately I will be out of town this year.

      Henry of Exeter

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic