3391Fiber Arts on Friday

  • Gretchen
    Nov 19, 2008
      FYI, Fiber Arts Night is this Friday at my house at 6-11 pm. If you
      want to order Chinese, either arrive at 6 pm or call me with your order.

      For those who have no clue what I am talking about, I host a Fiber
      Arts Night at my house once a month every third Friday. All fiber arts
      are welcome.

      You can either bring a project to work on, work on a project for a
      12th night basket we are putting together, or learn a new fiber art.

      For more details or to place your order for Chinese, call me at
      (847)947-8079.

      Sincerely,

      Lady Gretchen Buchner
      a.k.a. Gretchen Schneider