338Re: [Ayreton] Re: re "Ayreton" event

  • Johannes Machiavelli
    Oct 6, 2006
      Hmmmm.

      I do not think anyone, or at least not many, is against such a possibility.  It has not been talked about but the challenge is what site we get and what the site (still in flux) can handle.

      what do others think / feel about that possibility?

      Johannes

      Sir Ix <ix@...> wrote:
      From the outside, but has anyone considered that Ayreton could do the Regional A&S as part of a super event with something for everyone?

      Greetings,

      We haven't yet settled on a date since we're still in site selection,
      but I believe we're targeting no earlier than April 7 and no later
      than April 21. I will of course let you know as soon as we've pinned
      it down.

      In service,
      Marie

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups .com, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@ ...>
      wrote:

      > Marie--
      >
      > Do you happen to know what date the A&S faire would like to be on?
      This could also help us with our planning. I know we didn't want to
      compete with it, no matter where it was going to be held.

      --
      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      Middle Kingdom - http://www.midrealm .org

      (Bo Ring - TriLutions - http://www.galesbur g.net)