      --- Original Message ---
      From:"Wolfram von Waldersbach" <Wolfram_von_Waldersbach@...>
      Sent:Thu 11/6/08 11:20 am
      To:<ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Subj:RE: [Ayreton] New Fighter Cards

      I'm also under the impression that the same applies to those of you who are marshals and are not authorized to fight heavy or rapier (archery and thrown weapons marshals immediately come to mind)...
      In Service, -Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.D.B."Voca me cum benedictis" Archery Marshal of the Incipient Barony of Ayreton & of the Shire of the Grey GargoylesExchequer of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion"Es gibt zwei Sachen das sollte man besser nicht wissen wie es gemacht wird- Wurst und Politik"- Otto von Bismarck

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.comFrom: Scribesquire@...: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:56:58 +0000Subject: Re: [Ayreton] New Fighter Cards

      What Kevin was referring to is Authorization Cards. No matter what is says on the card, the old ones all expire on Dec 31st, 2008. You must send in per Kevin's post to receive the new cards. They are very spiffy. :)

      Henry of Exeter
      Marshal, Ayreton

      ----- Original Message -----From: "Rob Hicks" <darclan28@...>To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.comCc: TreeGirtSea@yahoogroups.comSent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 10:10:53 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada CentralSubject: Re: [Ayreton] New Fighter Cards

      New fighter cards?