      From: "spdesroches@..." <spdesroches@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 2, 2008 9:52:38 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Calling for volunteers...

      Greetings

         We at the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles are seeking volunteers to help with some of the dishwashing duties of the feast's serving dishes and cooking utensils beforehand as well as after use.
           But Wait There's More...As Event Steward and minter of our highly sought-after Stone Dog Inn coinage I am willing to PAY, That's Right I Said PAY our lucky volunteers the sum of 100 (!!!) Talons to each person for easy dishwashing duty. This is limited by the amount of dishwashing at hand, and to just those needed gentles who step up first, so Don't Delay, Act NOW for this special offer. You may bring your own Shamwows.

      And Now Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Event
      Etiennne

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic