331Rapier Beginer

  • Valerie
    Oct 5, 2006
      I've put together a yahoo group for new, interested, and inexperianced
      rapier fighters. This is designed to be a community for people who do
      not have easy access to teachers or just need to know how to get
      started. It will be a forum to vent frustrations, talk about what works
      for you and build a sense of friendship and community with others going
      through the same thing as you. I'll be posting resources on armor
      making, where to buy armor and blade, and training drills that can be
      done on your own or with a group. Please let anyone you think who might
      find this useful know.

      Thank You
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rapierbeginner

      Moira O'Dorran-Spelled correctly this time...
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic