3295Ravenslake Winter Practices

  • marie_la_f
    Oct 24, 2008
      Hey everyone,

      We've rented an indoor practice site for heavy and rapier one Sunday
      afternoon per month through the winter this year.

      Dates: Oct 26, Nov 16, Dec 14, Jan 11, Feb 8, Mar 22

      Time: 1pm to 5pm, probably with socializing and schmoozing afterward

      Place: West Campus Community Center
      HWY 59 just south of IL-132
      Lake Villa IL (due west of Gurnee Mills Mall)

      There's a map link and directions on the Ravenslake website
      (www.ravenslake.com). It's the gym of a former elementary school-
      turned-community center--the same place we've held MKAOD the last two
      years. If weather and marshal attendance permits, we may have archery
      and/or thrown weapons outdoors.

      1. PLEASE NOTE that we may NOT park in the new parking lot yet! The
      concrete is new and needs to cure before anyone can park on it. Please
      park around the circle or in the gravel lot.

      2. The door that will be open is on the end of the building closest to
      the driveway, where the Assessor's Office is located. You will go down
      that hall all the way to the end, through the doors and to the right
      to find the gym. We only have access to the gym and the restrooms.

      Y'all come up and have some fun with us!

      Marie la F